GDG MLCC STUDY JAM
ARUNCHALA ARCADE, PASUMALAI | 11-8-2018
- Machine Learning Crash Course (MLCC) Study Jam aims to raise the technical proficiency of the participants in the field of Artificial Intelligence.
- The event scheduled from 4pm to 6pm.
- MLCC Study Jam comprised of 80% students and 20% developers from 2 different companies.
- 90% of attendees rated the event 4+ out of 5.
- Participants were able to understand the concepts Reducing Loss and First Steps with TensorFlow.
- At the end of the event, participants were able to train the machine using Anaconda.
# Participants: 13
# Speakers: 2
# Machine training: 1
MACHINE LEARNING CRASH COURSE (MLCC) STUDY JAM
Location: Arunachala Arcade, Pasumalai Arch, Madurai
Time: 4:00PM – 6:30PM
|4:00PM – 4:30PM||Registration|
|4:30PM – 4:45PM||Introduction||Mr. Ram Kumar|
|4:45PM – 5:10PM||Reducing Loss||Mr. Nantha Kumar|
|5:10PM – 5:30PM||First Steps with TensorFlow.||Mr. Ram Kumar|
|5:30PM – 5:45PM||Discussion on ML Products|
|5:45PM – 6:00PM||Networking and Feedback|
Introduction by Mr. Ram Kumar S K
Reducing Loss by Mr. Nantha Kumar
Tensorflow by Ram Kumar
Discussion on ML Products
- We have received positive comments and suggestions for improvements from the participants which will be used to improve the further workshop.
- Based on feedback, we make sure that the sessions are still more engaging and interactive with more hands-on activities and sessions.
- We would like to run more parallel hands on session in relation to Machine Learning Study Jam.
We would like to convey our sincere regards and thankfulness to the attendees for attending the workshop.