Title: Google Developer Platform and Flutter Series
Date and Time : 29 February2020 – 5.30pm to 7.30pm
Event Organiser : GDG Madurai
Event Venue support : MAKERS MADURAI , GEEKSUP
Place: Makers Madurai, Arunachala Arcade, I Floor #33, 36, Tirupparankunram Rd, Pasumalai,Madurai, Tamil Nadu 625004.
Total No of Speakers : 3
1. VIJAYA KUMAR
- 5:30 to 6pm Registration
- 6:00 to 6:10 welcome note
- 6:10 to 6:30 Keynote ( Google developer community) by VIJAYA KUMAR
- 6:30 to 7:15 flutter series ( intro training resources) lead by SIVARAM AND SUNDARAVEL
- 7:15 to 7:30 Q & A networking
About the event:
“Google developer platform and flutter series” is an interactive session handled by Hands-on Mode and the entire event is conducted by GDG’s Real time experts who handled flutter on bigger platforms like iOS and Android .GDG Madurai mainly focuses on technical events that has been built and boost the technical knowledge for developers communities all over the world.
Total number of participants : 40+
- Invited 50+ people
- 45 People participated in this Event
- Among 45 people 25% were women and 75% were men
- 3+ Local IT companies allowed their employees to participated
- Among 45 70% were Android developers and remaining were iOS developers.
- Three speakers (vijayakumar ,sivaram&sundaravel) hosted the event
The most anticipated GDG event got Kick-Started with Vijaya kumar’s Introduction speech on “What is GDG?” and its awareness. He was listing out some of the near future mega events planned for selected and choosy tech topics.
Once the Introduction part is done, Sivaram continued with the topic of Basics of Flutter which include the framework, engines used etc. Sivaram shared the info regards the widgets which play a major role in Flutter in development.
After that, the future scope was briefed in a right way where the participants started to interact more and concentrated more which showed their attention towards the technological aspects involved in Flutter and its promising scope in future.
Most importantly, Sivaram showcased the main definitive advantages of Flutter and its implementation in both android and iOS. During the course of explanation participants got an important point that flutter can produce some elegant look on user experience.
And later Sundaravel Started Hands-on explanation with Flutter implementation on both android and iOS. He created an exclusive app sample for a quiz event and its functionalities.